- aleja Grunwaldzka 472c, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You will be responsible for building and maintaining an enterprise-class system (portals and microservices). You will take part in creating a system for car insurance sales and management. Everyday contact with a British client will also allow you to practice your English.
What we offer:
- A true Agile approach - we work in Scrum
- Impact on company development and applied technologies
- Team outings and office celebrations
- Awards and recognitions
- Lots of learning opportunities: regular Pizza Meetings and Share Knowledge Meetings
- Internal library and on-site English lessons
- Gaming room and chillout zone
- Conference budget up to 1500 pln + 2 additional days off
- Relocation package: if you are from outside Tricity and still would like to join us, we are ready to help you in the relocation process or give financial compensation
Required experience and skills:
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Experience in working with MS SQL
- Experiences in object-oriented programming
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar position
- Good command of English (at least B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Angular Framework
There are plenty of benefits to enjoy:
Training budget – obtain professional Microsoft, ISTQB, OCJP and PSM certificates,
Knowledge Sharing – host presentations and workshops at internal and external events,
English classes – learn the language at the office for free,
Blog – join our blog writers’ team!
Keeping you fit&healthy
Multisport card – get access to plenty of fitness clubs and work out in the most convenient location,
Private medical healthcare – take good care of your and your family’s health,
Sports teams, training programs, and biking and running competitions – take up the challenge!
Appreciation and rewards
Kudo – get „thank you” notes from colleagues in return for your help and exchange them to vouchers or cinema tickets,
League of Geeks – join our gaming platform and score points for your positive behaviour and support given to colleagues,
Employee awards and recognition.
Community to hang out with
Summer Party – enjoy yourself at an annual outdoor party,
Christmas Party – celebrate the end of the year in December,
Team Hangouts – spend time with your teammates playing pool, paintball, and board games.
A contractor or a full-time employee? At Aspire Systems Poland, you can choose the option that suits you best.
An early bird? Or a night owl? It doesn’t matter! With our flexible working hours, you can come to the office between 07:30 and 09:30 AM.
Feel like you’d rather stay at home on this particular day? From time to time, you can work remotely.