- Profesora Michała Życzkowskiego 20, 31-864 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
- Successful candidate will work in the team of skilled colleagues on various solutions based on Microsoft .NET technology.
- We value pragmatic, client-oriented approach, team work and eagerness to learn and use new technology in our daily work. We strive to use most recent tools allowing us to develop, refactor, test and deliver solutions with outstanding quality.
- During work in our team the candidate can benefit from participating in various projects using variety of technologies.
- Eagerness to learn and implement new technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET Framework (4.5 onwards, also .NET Core) and C# programming (VB.Net syntax also welcomed),
- Understanding of good OOD and development practices, ideally connected with experience in using some forms of tests, continuous integration & delivery,
- ASP.NET MVC (the newest the better), WebAPI, WCF, ASP.NET Core. WebForms – with the desire to migrate to newer technologies,
- Knowledge of desktop/mobile technologies is a plus: WinForms (with the desire to learn WPF), WPF, ideally with some framework providing MVVM pattern and some GUI controls (e.g. DevExpress or Telerik),
- Practical knowledge related to databases: MSSQL or Oracle, knowledge of ORM frameworks like Entity Framework or Hibernate is an advantage,
- Good analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Fluent English, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best