Hays PolandO firmie
90‐130 zł netto (+ VAT) / mies.
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
.NET developerNumer ref.: 1135976
For our Client we are looking for experienced .NET Developer
- Location: Cracow
- Start date: July 2020
- Form of cooperation: B2B contract
- Rate: open (depending on experience, negotiable)
- Very good technical skills with C# and ASP .NET
- 3 years of experience working on design and implementation of complex web applications
- English on B2 level
- Understanding of established development patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Develop compelling web application functionality, including business logic and user interactions on high-traffic web applications.
- Works as part of a team to research, develop, deploy, and maintain software for use within the company, designs, codes, tests, ensures quality assurance, debugs and deploys application system.
- Create and update automated test scripts, unit testing, acceptance testing etc...
- Work closely on an agile team of product owner, other engineers and scrum master in a collaborative environment
- Actively participate in feature software design with senior and principal developer mentors
- Take part in data/service/API/web/mobile design architecture discussions and pro-actively give solutions/recommendations
- CI/CD pipeline updates and working with DevOps for production deployment and post production validation/support
- Readily available to troubleshoot and solve unforeseen production incidents
- Attractive salary
- Possibility of remote work
- Working in new, professional development team
- Professional mental healthcare and Multisport cart