Amsterdam Standard Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Jana Kilińskiego 2, 30-308 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are Amsterdam Standard, the software house with a team of skilled, experienced and passionate developers. We manage and develop mobile and web projects. Hard-working, fun making, constantly striving to improve ourselves and get results.
Are you interested in joining our team?
To our office in Cracow we are looking for:
- developing integrations with online marketplaces,
- adding new, user-friendly and smart features to our product,
- working on a scalable SaaS solution with large data sets,
- prepare documentation, recognize and fix code quality issues in existing code (refactoring), code review.
- very strong C#, ASP.NET MVC programming skills,
- extensive knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns,
- experience with web services (REST, SOAP),
- experience in working with SaaS platforms,
- practical knowledge related to databases MSSQL, SQL Server and other databases (Redis, ElasticSearch),
- extensive experience with web development, databases and APIs,
- like to discover new techniques,
- being able to work independently,
- excellent verbal and written communications skills of English.
You will get extra points for:
- experience with e-commerce and system integrations,
- experience working with CI/CD.
What do we offer:
- being a part of a great team of skilled, experienced and passionate developers where your opinion matters,
- we will co-finance your conference and training attendances,
- possibility to attend English classes,
- we care about your work-life balance - flexible working hours and remote work are possible,
- excellent work atmosphere – many unforgettable parties, table football, and Pizza Fridays 😊
- last, but not least: health care, multisport, fresh fruit and much more!
How do we work?
- our codebase is hosted on BitBucket/GitHub,
- we manage our projects using Jira,
- we work in Scrum when it makes sense,
- 8/10 projects are hosted on Amazon, Heroku or Azure,
- we track live environment issues using Sentry,
- we use Prometheus/ELK/Grafana for more advanced monitoring,
- we deploy new projects using Docker,
- we use our own infrastructure with Rancher cluster installed for internal development & testing,
- we use Slack for daily communication & Skype/hangouts/whereby.com for video calls,
- you can check out our know-how & other nice stuff in our company's wiki,
- we analyze the code we make using SonarQube,
- we use LDAP management for accessing our internal tools,
- we have our own Synology NAS for file sharing,
- sometimes (when you're waiting for your client's feedback ;-)) we develop our internal projects or skills with the cutting-edge technologies.