- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which stops us from becoming a corporation. Internally we all share the passion and attitudes toward development that is why our developers have own Manifesto. We deeply care about knowledge exchange and for that reason we organize WROC# conference.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of working.
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but at the same time have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy working with us.
- Participation in the process of analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of new functionalities.
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience among your team and across the company.
- Following the industry and company’s best practices, i.e. the clean code standards for programming.
- Constant active improvement as a technical expert and a valuable team member.
You are The One, if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience as a .NET developer.
- Experience in working with web applications.
- Experience in relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and data modelling.
- Experience in .NET and mainstream ORM.
- Pro customer attitude and ability to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Teamwork abilities.
- Experience with RESTful web services and Azure.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, design patterns, agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of common security pitfalls in web development.
- Experience in the Agile delivery environment with tooling to include GIT, TeamCity/Azure DevOps, nUnit, Moq, PowerShell, Docker, etc.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
To find out more:
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Check our JoinUs page and Our Projects