.NET Developer with English
Reference number: 92978
What will you be responsible for:
- Successful candidate will work in the team of skilled colleagues on various solutions based on Microsoft .NET technology.
- Most of projects are web-oriented projects for large organizations, we also work on mobile, desktop and purely server-side solutions. During work in our team the candidate can benefit from participating in various projects using variety of technologies.
- We value pragmatic, client-oriented approach, team work and eagerness to learn and use new technology in our daily work. We strive to use most recent tools allowing us to develop, refactor, test and deliver solutions with outstanding quality.
The candidate should demonstrate knowledge in majority of following areas:
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET Framework (4.5 onwards) and C# programming (VB.Net syntax also welcomed)
- Understanding of good OOD and development practices, ideally connected with experience in using some forms of tests, continuous integration & delivery
- ASP.NET MVC (the newest the better), WebAPI, WCF. WebForms – with the desire to migrate to newer technologies
- Knowledge of desktop/mobile technologies is a plus: WinForms (with the desire to learn WPF), WPF, ideally with some framework providing MVVM pattern and some GUI controls (e.g. DevExpress or Telerik)
- Practical knowledge related to databases: MSSQL or Oracle, knowledge of ORM frameworks like Entity Framework or Hibernate is a plus
- Good analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Languages: good command of English, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
What do we offer?
Private life and travel insurance
Private medical care incl. Dental care
Training and development programs
Learning freign languages
Worldwide career opportunity
See how the work environment looks like in our modern offices in Wroclaw and Lodz:
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole