- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whoohoo IT is a new brand from Whoohoo Poland: www.whoohoo-it.pl, We are building software development teams in Poland for IT companies and start-ups from all over the world. As a part of Maandag Group, we currently operate in 24 branches located in 4 countries with over 4000 employees. Our polish team in Wroclaw consists of 10 consultants with experience in conducting of an efficient online recruitment process. In addition we currently employ over 30 great Software Developers, who work for foreign clients on different, interesting project in software, e-commerce and blockchain area. If you are stuck in your boring "Corpo" project we will help you to find a new interesting, remote challenge with a very attractive salary.
Currently, we are looking for .NET Developer, who will work in a small remote team from Poland.
- You develop and supervise, together in the team, program modules for sales control software Salesflow in the backend range (C # /. Net)
- You use the entire development process from requirements analysis, design, implementation, documentation and execution of software tests.
- Together with your team, you are actively looking for the best solutions to operate applications reliably and support in operation and maintenance in exchange
with external partners and customers.
- Perspectively, you also take over the conception, documentation,
and architecture of interfaces, subsystems and frontends.
- You already have at least 2-3 years of professional experience and You have
very good knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework as well as SQL
- You have knowledge of MS SQL Server, NHibernate, Web Services (WCF
and REST) , and Dev Express
- Ideally, you already have some practical experience in the development of Web
- Your way of working is independent, structured, result-oriented, and analytical
- Very good English skills complete your profile
- German nice to have
- Home office (full time remote project)
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Recruitment bonus for a recommendation!