- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID: EMEA01174
Department: IT / Software Development
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Software Development department in Wroclaw is key R&D center in QIAGEN. In 2020 we became Software Technology Center responsible for global projects, software technology, DevOps and Agile practices. We value innovation, agility, entrepreneurship and getting things done.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Developing software in .NET C#
- Working in an international and interdisciplinary team
- Creating of technical documentation according the given processes
- Software development in an Agile team.
- At least 3 years of experience in working on a similar position.
- Technical background: .NET Core, WEB (React, Angular).
- Experience in designing architecture.
- REST API: implementation, architecture, design (swagger etc).
- Experience in deploying/updating applications.
- Knowledge of git, git flow (releasing), source tree.
- Experience in design patterns/good practices.
- Understanding of testing (on different levels).
- Understanding how WEB frontend + backend work together.
- Security (SSl + handling certificates, JWT, Oath2 concept).
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English languages.
- Practical experience in Agile software development would be helpful.
- Not afraid to handle documentation.
- Object oriented thinking.
- Analytical skills and ability to recognize complex interrelations and being able to present them in a simple way.
- Excellent communication skills and team-player attitude.
- Fun to work in an international team
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!