GAIN Capital is a US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions with a global footprint of over 140K retail clients and a monthly transaction volume of $501.2bn across 12.5K markets.
Location: Karmelicka Street, Kraków (Poland)
Salary range: 12 000 – 18 000 PLN gross
Employment type: employment contract or B2B
Remote working: Possible
We want to build a space where people can flourish and grow while delivering extraordinary solutions. We welcome an openness to cutting-edge tech stack, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
We are looking for a software developer with strong practical experience in building C#.NET applications to join our Payments team in our newly established office in Krakow’s city centre.
The team is responsible for the integration with third-party providers and internal systems to provide anti-fraud and compliance solutions. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
.NET Software Engineer
- Work in a self-contained Scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the payments system that is developed in the USA (East Coast), United Kingdom and Poland
- Have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and continuous improvement stage
- Provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing
- Take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, dev, QA Engineers and others
- Be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Hands-on C# and .NET Framework experience
- Practical SQL knowledge
- MS Stack experience: SQL Server – TSQL, MS Visual Studio and TFS
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- Practice with developing financial products and/or payment systems
- Experience with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
- Competitive compensation package including annual performance bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits