- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which stops us from becoming a corporation. Internally we all share the passion and attitudes toward development that is why our developers have own Manifesto. We deeply care about knowledge exchange and for that reason we organize WROC# conference.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
Software Engineer at Objectivity works as a member of our agile team alongside with Service Delivery Managers to stabilize and deliver solutions. We are looking for a person who is keen on coming up with new versions and functionalities of applications for our clients. In this way, you have an opportunity to learn different technology set-ups as well as new and innovative ways of working.
We are looking for a person who – just like us – believes in the value of mistakes made and is eager to search for solutions and bravely recommend improvements in the existing systems. We need an individual who likes working on operational environments and combines the ability to work independently with teamwork skills. It’s important for us to find a person who approaches Clients' needs in a pro-active way by proposing new solutions.
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field, but at the same time have broad knowledge of technology as a whole – in order to be ready to deliver and maintain a code and to feel comfortable in the DevOps culture.
- You will be a member of a code level support team, but you will also cooperate with 3rd/2nd level of support.
- You will be responsible for analysis, maintenance, enhancements and automation of a variety of core applications for different customers.
- You will write a code and unit tests for implementing user stories.
- You will investigate and analyse defects in order to provide the root cause.
- You will monitor the build quality and provide the right unit and component tests that will ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will create and improve monitoring.
- You will support releases, changes, tests and planned fail-overs, and you will also take part in on-call rotation.
You are The One, if you have:
- You are familiar with the TDD principles.
- You are good with C#/.NET.
- You know the SQL language and databases (Microsoft SQL preferable).
- You have worked with ASP.NET platform.
- You are good at debugging, troubleshooting - and you have good analytical skills.
- You have good English language skills both in writing and speaking.
- You have already worked with a source repository, such as GIT or Azure DevOps.
The typical tech stack is:
- Microsoft SQL Server Database (we will still be interested to meet you if you have experience with other DB).
- C#/.NET - Latest version of Visual Studio (2019).
- GIT/DevOps source code repository.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Your voice is heard – our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of professionals, who strive to deliver excellent software to our clients.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - where you cooperate with experts from various fields. Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and helping one another.
- We offer a relocation package for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering benefits such as: English classes during working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
To find out more:
What we can offer
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development