.Net Team Leader
ITMAGINATION is helping our clients innovate by providing professional software development services, data analytics, and outsourcing. Established in Poland in 2008, it is one of the fastest growing technology services companies in Central and Eastern Europe, ranked in the Deloitte Fast 50 CE. Since that time, we have been helping clients across the globe imagine, engineer, and deliver software solutions as well as digital experiences that empower them to be more innovative and competitive. We’re doing that by considering that it is not only about what we do, it is about who we are and how we work.
We believe that success is made possible thanks to talents. It is one of the reasons why we are engaged in creating the right environment to empower the innovator in all of us. We take our offices as places to experiments and innovate and right now we are searching for the best candidates to obtain the new position within company’s structure.
You will be responsible for:
- Growing, managing and developing a team of .NET developers
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness and functionality of customized
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Working with the Product Owner, Analysts and client to discuss project requirements
- Working with the Product
- Owner on development and implementation status, often working through complex integrations and external interfaces
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years .NET development experience
- Understanding of Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects
- Excellent communication, documentation and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming based on .NET Core 2.0 / .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Good knowledge of T-SQL and skills to create efficient queries
- Experience in projects based on WebApi + Angular 5 or ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework or NHibernate, CastleWindsor (or other container)
- Experience in working with a distributed team would be an asset
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS would be an asset
- Communicative English proficiency
What we offer:
- Working in one of the fastest growing technology companies in the CE region according to Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking. We pride ourselves on not behaving like a typical corporation, combining high quality, flexibility, and a fast decision-making process which give you a possibility to catch a valuable experience and noticeably accelerate your professional growth.
- Attractive salary system, including a bonus based on results and your involvement.
- Working in a team oriented on success and intense development. Do your own research and find out who is working with us right now!
- Constant professional knowledge growth – it’s crucial for our competitiveness. That’s why we’re glad to offer you the chance to take part in our internal activities such as Inspiration Booster, meetings with technology authorities and a professional technology library with handpicked titles.
- Attractive membership cards: Multisport, Medicover.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.