.NET Technical Architect (Azure)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Greater PolandGreater Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Google Cloud Platform
About the project
About the role:
Technical Architect at Objectivity is a member of our Agile team and plays a keyrole in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. By cooperating closely with our clients and team members, you will have an ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture. You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practices, tools and metrics within the development team.
About the projects:
• Projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
• Projects tailored to employees’ needs
• Flexibility in defining our ways of working.
• A dedicated, self-organising team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
• A variety of designs and technologies.
• Close cooperation with client.
Here are a few of our recent projects:
• Aviation industry - migration to cloud technology - Techstack: Azure SQL, ACI, Angular, .NET/.NET Core
• Retail industry - application development and modernisation, building a new API - Techstack: ASP .NET /ASP.NET Core, Signal R, Service Bus, Redis, Terraform, SQL/NoSQL
• Agricultural industry - system integration project - Techstack: Azure Data Factory, Service Bus, Logic Apps
Sounds interesting? We have a wide range of projects that you can also become part of!
Designing software architecture.
Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
Participating in all delivery phases, from pre-sales activities - through estimation - to release.
Defining non-functional requirements.
Creating proof of concept (PoC).
Mentoring the development team.
Providing a high-quality software.
At least 5 years of professional experience in IT, including 1-2 years in a similar position.
Good knowledge of design patterns.
Excellent analytical skills.
English (min. C1)
Polish (min. B2)
working with client, designing new features
working with team
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- at the client's site
- backend developer
- frontend developer
- fullstack developer
- technical leader
- manual tester
- product owner
- project manager
- business analyst
- system analyst
- IT administrator
This is how we work on a project
architect / technical leader support
issue tracking tools
What we offer
We are passionate about software. Microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing, Outbox patterns - these are some topics we discuss and implement.
It’s all about development. No support & maintenance.
We have 30+ Technical and Solution Architects, so you can learn from communityand consult whenever you need.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.