- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Administers the technical operation of Motorola Solutions servers, applications, networks, databases, and associated hardware. Evaluates, procures, installs, and upgrades hardware, software, and applications. Ensures the performance, accuracy, quality, integrity, and security of Motorola Solutions technical environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience as network administrator
- Investigate and resolve problems as required in relation to networking management (troubleshooting).
- Experience of operating in a private and public cloud technical environment.
- Extensive LAN/WAN Network
- Expertise in firewalls and security
- Expertise in routing and switching
- Expertise in load balancing
- Experience with EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP Routing protocols
- Experience in VPN (IPSEC, Site to Site)
- Experience in cloud data center
- Familiar with network monitoring tools
- Maintain security, integrity and business resilience controls and documents.
- Producing good quality and timely documentation for all assigned tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure practices, operations, standards, and frameworks.
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding,
e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities