- West Station, al. Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
LoanMe Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for an experienced
Hired person will be primarily responsible for maintaining the company’s network infrastructure, support highly available transactional systems and security services.
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems ( Windows Server, Centos).
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources (CISCO, Citrix ADC, SonicWall).
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Create and maintain network users/permissions.
- Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or related field of study.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/VLAN).
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols (TCP/IP, SIP, RTP).
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
- Full-time contract of employment
- Attractive salary and benefit package (attractive base salary, private health care)
- Unique opportunity for personal growth which will include internal and external training
- Great working atmosphere in an international team of excellent specialists
- The culture of open communication and exchange of experience
Please be advised that the Administrator of Personal Data is LoanMe Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 of the Labor Code and executive acts is mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary. The full version of the clause can be found under the following link: http://loanme.pl/polityka-prywatnosci
By clicking the "Apply", "Apply now” button or otherwise by sending an application form to LoanMe Sp. Z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B (Employer, Data Controller), you agree to the processing by the Employer, Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.