- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa zlecenie
- Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
From land to air to sea, we serve more industries than any of our competitors - that means we touch a lot of products, and a lot of lives. We’re passionate about the paints, coating, and materials that help our customers enhance and preserve what’s valuable to them, and proud to share the superior materials, and the superior thinking, that make it all possible. Interested in collaborating with world-class customers, industry experts, and bright colleagues? Join PPG today.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves network alerts,
- Follows knowledge articles to provide support for these systems,
- Works effectively with cross-function teams of IT professionals to troubleshoot these systems,
- Tracks the resolution of all issues,
- Works with ISPs and other service providers to create, escalate and resolve support issues. Coordinates remotely with local site contacts to troubleshoot and resolve circuit issues,
- Escalates critical issues appropriately to the NOC Shift Supervisor and support teams,
- Completes project related tasks as assigned by the NOC Shift Supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or studying in one of those disciplines,
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication systems, such as network architectures, IP voice, data, wireless, internet technologies etc.,
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to document operations procedures,
- Strong verbal communications skills, including professional customer service skills and the ability to effectively deal with hardware and software vendors when troubleshooting problems,
- Experience or expertise in at least one of the following: Cisco VoIP and Avaya telephony, Citrix Netscaler Load-Balancers, Cisco IOS and NxOS, Meraki networking, Palo Alto NGFW will be an asset,
- A strong understanding of DNS architecture, IP subnets, and Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP) and courses and Certification: CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL will be the assets.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.