private medical care
Network Control Tower Specialist
ZOOLOG SERVICES SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄAbout the company
- Piłsudskiego 69, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Offer expired 23 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for (Sr) Network Control Tower specialist, who is ready to join our newly created Network Control Tower. In this role you will be responsible for daily monitoring and control of parcel journey with a dedicated focus on hand-shake processes between our external providers in order to provide a high-level delivery service to zooplus Customers.
During your daily job, you will have a unique opportunity to impact on delivery process to our Customers by analyzing information from our logistics and delivery providers and on-time identification of any potential issues and further control of the problem solving process. You will play integration and coordination role between all logistics and delivery providers and internal zooplus stakeholders. Due to your proactive business analysis of situation, our Consumers will have fast and reliable deliveries and our logistics and delivery providers will have a clear and structured feedback about any disruption in the network.
Additional infoirmation related with this job position: equivalent working time system (system równoważnego czasu pracy), 12 hour shifts, also during bank holidays and weekends, no night work.
1. E2E parcel journey daily monitoring and control with dedicated focus on hand-shake processes (Fulfilment center (FC) -> 1st leg delivery carrier and 1st leg delivery carrier -> Last mile carrier) and proactive daily communication with FCs and last mile carrier in order to avoid any delays of parcel journey.
2. The root-case analysis of any delays during the parcel journey and further update of relevant stakeholders. The trend analysis and future event forecasting. The further control of execution of recommendations by external providers.
3. E2E data availability monitoring, proactive root-case analysis and communication about any potential problems to relevant stakeholder. The further control of execution.
4. Continuous operational improvement of the Network Control Tower processes.
5. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of Control Tower KPIs.
University degree in supply chain management, Logistics, Engineering, Operations Research or equivalent area.
Sound experience in supply chain management/logistics/transportation, preferably in eCommerce. Control Tower experience is a plus.
Proficiency in MS Office applications. SQL is a plus.
Solid experience with TMW, WMS or similar.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to schedule deadlines.
Strong communication skills and fluency in English (C1). Other European language is a plus.
What we offer
Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company
Training opportunities and professional development
Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere in the center of Wroclaw
Private medical care (incl. 50% discount on dental services)
Full time employment contract
And… 4 extra days off
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
ZOOLOG SERVICES SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Number 1 in Europe!
Zoolog services sp. z o.o is a subsidiary of zooplus AG which was founded in Munich in 1999 and today is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. The sales reached more than EUR 1,5 billion in the 2019 financial year. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies. Based on the continued vigorous growth anticipated in the European e-commerce market, zooplus expects its dynamic performance to continue.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists over 700 interdisciplinary specialist and managers who work at 13 international sites in the Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administration departments. We are looking for individuals who can further develop our business and help create a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional and methodological expertise, but also by showing a passion for performance, analysis and a solution-based approach.