- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 2/13, 30-553 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
- Analyzing, documenting & modifying business-requirements, global business process proposals, as well as conducting trainings for end users.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert of LAN technologies and IT management tools - providing day to day Management of Outsource LAN Infrastructure Projects. In addition, support key activities related to WAN, Voice and Video / Video Conferencing, Application optimization tools.
- Supporting design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing processes, operations, and information process flow. Facilitating the preparation and delivery of reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas.
- Collaborating in the planning, design, development, and deployment of scalable internetworks and multilayer-switched networks.
- Performing cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Design and create advanced addressing, routing, security, multi-layered data center and enterprise architectures. This includes virtual private networking and wireless.
- Hands-on experience in daily operational support of LAN (wire and wireless) equipment:
- troubleshooting (using Packet Capturing / Analytical tools e.g. WireShark / TCPdump, OpNET),
- monitoring network stability and performance (ensuring 24x7 operations and resolving service impacts as they occur),
- Strong experience in routing, switching, wireless, load balancers, SD-WAN solutions, DDI (DNS / DHCP / IPAM – preferably by making use of Infoblox) and Network Security (NAT / IPSEC / Access Lists / NAC / Network Authentication),
- Proven experience in wireless network implementation, reporting and site surveys,
- Coordinate with equipment Vendors and service providers on issues,
- Experienced in network documentation authoring,
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate at all levels (to project team, IT management, and non-technical staff),
- Understanding of change management, testing requirements techniques and tools,
- Proven customer facing experience and technical project management,
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Computer Science or Computer Information Systems is preferred
- Field related Cisco certifications are highly preferred (CCIE Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) CCNP/CCDP Cisco Certified Network/Design Professional,
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.