- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide.
Location: Katowice/ Remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent training, education, or experience.
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience working in network environments
Knowledge & Skill:
This is a professional role not requiring a specific degree.
- Has developed knowledge of an extensive body of technical, support or administrative policies and procedures.
- Requires extensive training and experience to perform a wide variety of interrelated, multi-skilled or standard procedural assignments and resolve a wide range of moderately complex issues.
- Accomplished in implementing practical procedures or systems, which are moderately complex and require extended skill in order to ensure proper completion.
- Basic understanding of the roles of various functional groups within own area.
- Oversees Network and Telecom Technologies consisting of Cisco Network’s switches (Catalyst & Nexus), routers (ASR & ISR), firewalls (ASA, Firepower, Palo Alto), Cisco ISE, Cisco ACI, and Network Extremes Switches.
- Coordinates the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the company’s local, wide, wireless, Internet and Intranet networks and telephone and Voice Over IP (VoIP) systems); maintains routers, firewalls (Including VPNs / Anyconnect) , or any other network hardware components; ensures the highest levels of security and stability are maintained to protect company assets and staff.
- Oversees and executes the remediation of user issues or inquiries, such as hardware problems; administers the company’s information technology case logging system to ensure technical issues are properly reported and resolved within established quality service level guidelines; ensures the timely response by Network Team staff to inquiries and exhibits the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Performs routine system or administrative tasks, such as system specification changes, additions and deletions of Users or specific permissions for network and telephony systems; ensures necessary documentation is attained and properly authorized for such requests; originates and maintains system and user files.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of process and procedure documentation including the collection and tracking of security and audit evidence materials. Maintains accurate and current information technology policies, procedures and related documentation, such as installation settings, specifications, diagrams, floor plans, etc.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment products; recommends purchases consistent with the company's short and long term objectives.
- Participates as a member of the company’s incident response team in the event of a technology emergency or breach in confidential information.
- Assures audit compliance and procedure quality control through internal and external reviews; recommends and initiates corrective actions; ensures system resources are in compliance with established company policies, procedures and government and/or legal regulations.
- Responsible for analyzing and deploying hardware and software updates and other patch management directives.
- Works closely with IT Management; reviews reports; helps organize plans and makes recommendations for information technology projects involving functional changes within the company and budgets.
- Processes, solves and answers complex customer transactions, problems or inquiries.
- Participate in the formulation of departmental objectives, plans and policies.
- IT Change Management, including planning, impact analysis, scheduling, and communication.
- Systems life-cycle management, including implementations, administration, and on-call support.
- Manage engineering support processes to ensure efficient issue resolution and minimal business impact, acting as escalation point for serious issues
- Technical acumen in the area of servers, networks, storage, databases, and application support
- Manage equipment, licensing, and data center co-location contracts
- Prepare and implement policies, procedures and standards relating Server and Storage Infrastructure
- Partner with a wide range of internal business units to develop and deliver on service level agreements
- Foster an atmosphere of open communication, development, and innovation
- Must be able to work as part of a global team or on their own
- Must be available for on-call duties outside of normal business hours
- Private Medical Care
- Edenred card
- Lunch Vouchers
- Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
- Social Fund (Holiday Allowance, Glasses Voucher)
- Bonus Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Football & Running Teams
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Professional Training
View all our current vacancies visit: www.hireright.com/emea/careers