Sonova Warsaw Service Center Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova group has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
Sonova / Poland / Warsaw
- Monitor and optimize network performance and troubleshoot network problems
- Ensure continuous operation of the Global network solutions (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, MPLS, SDWAN)
- Operate, maintain and support network Routers, Switches and Firewalls (mostly Cisco and Meraki devices)
- Work as part of the infrastructure team on capacity planning and performance tuning on existing and future network
- Assist with network management planning initiatives and network migrations
- Troubleshoot Windows Server related network services such as NPS, RRAS, DNS, DHCP, Sites & Services, etc.
- Work on complex problems/issues as 2nd / 3rd level support tier
- Author, update and deliver detailed documentation of system level procedures, configurations and standards
- Liaise with our Operations Management team to optimize global network monitoring & reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in direct hands on network administration Cisco IOS, ASA, & Meraki platforms.
- Strong understanding of L2L site connectivity on all platforms
- Strong understanding of large scale Meraki MX style network deployments
- Strong understanding of both IOS & Meraki switch platforms.
- Strong understanding of IOS based router platforms.
- Strong understanding of Meraki AP line deployed cross platforms.
- Strong analytical skills in network administration;
- Troubleshooting, performance testing, design, & security best practices.
- Networking knowledge at CCNP level or better; certifications a plus
- Experience in windows and Linux server administration a plus.
- Excellent communications skills to interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
- Fluent English is a must (German will be an advantage)
- Challenging work in close cooperation with Sonova HQ Switzerland
- Attractive fringe benefits package
- Training and development
- Open corporate culture
Kto jest administratorem Twoich danych osobowych?Administratorem Państwa danych osobowych jest Sonova Warsaw Service Center sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 45a. (dalej: Sonova)
W celu przeprowadzenia prawidłowego procesu rekrutacji bardzo prosimy o zawarcie w CV klauzuli zgód: Link do klauzuli