Fujitsu offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw we perform sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists within five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for EMEIA Finance and Supply Chain Services.
We welcome programmers, IT specialists, administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals to join our teams.
We are looking for:
Network Engineer with German
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
About the job
Overview and Responsibilities
Responsible for technical support on Client Networks.
- Min. 2 Years of networks experience.
- Good analytical and fault finding skills
Mandatory Language skills (fluent reader, writer and speaker):
German – at least level B1
Responsibilities include providing a responsive service across contract, delivering the following functions:
- Providing a high level of support and advice to the 3rd line (on-site) support and account team.
- Involved with small to medium sized project work with supervision from implementation team.
- Mentor to TSS2 engineers, as well as training and coaching all team members.
- Takes ownership of incidents and progresses them through to resolution.
- Takes escalations from TSS2 engineers and ensures all high severity incidents are escalated to the IM (Incident Management Team).
- Investigate service improvements and make recommendations based on investigations and experience
- Able to work in a team or on their own with little or no supervision.
- Produce and present service reports using tools available, e.g. E-Health.
- Perform known, existing implementation solutions, return to baseline configuration of routers and switches if and when required.
- Takes ownership of more complex issues than at TSS2 level.
- Escalates to TSS4 and SDM where required.
- Stands in for team leader when needed.
- Well established, self-sufficient team member.
- Takes escalations from SDM and TSS2.
- 3rd party management where technical dialogue is required with 3rd party engineers.
- Detailed analysis of logs and other output from network devices.
- Packet capture analysis.
- Provide feedback for AiS.
- Take ownership of the Team Leaders/Escalation mobile and respond to all escalations accordingly.
- 1 to 2 years commercial networking experience.
- Proven knowledge of Cisco CCNA or CCNP
- CCNA or CCNP Certifications will be a plus.
- In depth working knowledge of networking technologies
- i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing.
- Good working knowledge of networking hardware, especially from the Cisco Catalyst family
- i.e. Cisco 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 38xx Cisco 26xx routers, 6500 switches, Cisco Nexus family
- Knowledge of Brocade products (access, distribution and core)
- WLAN experience is essential:
- WLAN Controller
- Access Points
- Experience of small and medium changes to network infrastructure – IMAC
- Working knowledge of Legacy technologies, not limited to, but, such as:
- Avaya switching
- Hirschman switching and routing
- Siemens switching and routing
- Nortel Passport Technology
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- i.e. CA Spectrum and E-Health
- Previous experience of network design.
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of network security.
- Continuous Improvement
- Bluecoat Technoligies
- DDI – Infoblox
Why Fujitsu ?
Opportunities to build a successful career path
Flexibility - we are open to dialogue – many positions allow working part time or home office
A cafeteria plan, examples: sports events tickets, holiday finance, online shopping deals.
Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world
Integration events and Corporate Social Responsibility projects
Unlimited access to training platforms, Internal and external training
Private medical care
Sport cards (OK System, Benefit System) – access to sports facilities throughout the city/Lunch subsidies
Discounts for Fujitsu employees in many places throughout city
|Find and visit us!|
Park ul. Fabryczna 17
Park ul. Wólczańska
178 90-530, Łódź
35 90-127, Łódź
1 04-202, Katowice
Please include the following statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal and store data included in my job application for the needs of the following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)"