Network Engineer with German or French
Primary Responsibilities and duties:
- Troubleshoot all calls from the customers.
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Document all communication with customers in the CRM.
- Notify/Discuss with TL/Manager on Tickets that require assistance.
- Timely handoff (escalation) of cases that require technical or political to L3 TAC.
- Plan and constantly work on upgrading tech and product expertise.
- Contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum.
- Possibility of promotion to L2 position within 3 months!
- Work place: Wrocław
- 1 year relevant experience in configuration and troubleshooting high-end networks
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, FTP, TFTP)
- Bridging and switching concepts, LAN technologies such as Ethernet, Giga
Knowledge on VLANs, Tagging
- IP addressing and sub netting, Routing concepts
- Good English skills (communication and listening)
- Good German or French language skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
What we offer:
- international environment
- competitive salary
- private medical care
- group life insurance
- relocation package
- other benefits, including fully paid MultiSport card