Pursuant to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we inform You that Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "controller" or “Wipro”, will process your personal data and will be the controller of your personal data.
You can contact Wipro by sending letter to the following address: Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, 02-017 Warszawa, or by sending email: [email protected]
Wipro will process your personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process based on Article 6 Section 1 letter a) of the GDPR and Article 9 Section 2 letter a) of the GDPR, i.e. based on your consent, and in the case of your extended consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment – in the scope of the data included in your CV and motivation letter, and Article 6 Section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on Wipro legitimate interest – in the scope of the data gathered during recruitment process. Wipro does have the justified interest in verification of your qualifications and information’s provided in documentation.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your data will be shared with other entities from Wipro group, entities which cooperates with Wipro in the scope of the recruitment, IT services, and in cases indicated in the provisions of law, for reference to the authorities in connection with their proceedings. Wipro might transfer your personal data to entities from Wipro group located outside of EEA, however each time your data will be properly protected and secured, and basis of such transfer will be the agreement on processing the data based on the standard clauses approved by European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of such personal data from Wipro.
Your personal data will be stored for a period not longer than the duration of the current recruitment procedure, however not longer than within 6 months upon the end of the current recruitment process, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - for a period not longer than 5 years.
You can submit to Wipro an application regarding personal data about: (i) rectification / correction of personal data; (ii) deletion of data; (iii) limiting the processing of personal data, i.e. suspending operations on personal data or not deleting data - according to the submitted application; (iv) access to personal data; (v) transfer of data to another personal data controller.
You can object at any time to the processing of personal data based on art. 6 Sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. Wipro will then no longer process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally established grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- Ważna jeszcze 6 dni22 Luty 2020
- Pełny etat
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Network Lead Admin - L3 (Technology Arista)
Location: Kraków, Poland
Must Have Technical Skills:
Good to have Technical Skills:
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Experienced in Production Network Environment of an enterprise impacting 10000+ user
- Handling Data Center Network Operations with Business & Mission Critical applications
- Handling escalated incidents or high critical tickets
- Predicting Risk/Impact and Participating in Major Changes
- Reporting & Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning
- Technical Team (5-10 members) & Vendor Management
- Technical Transition & Documentation skills (Onsite to Offshore)
- Design, Migration and upgradation of existing infrastructure
Must Have Technical Skills:
- Hands on experience on Arista Switches, Preferably on DCS-7060CX2-32S-F / DCS-7060SX2-48YC6-F
- Technical understanding on Network automation Management software, like Arista CloudVision Portal(CVP), CloudVision Exchange(CVX)
- Expert on design, configuration and implementation of Data Center Network, QoS Configuration
- WAN Interface, Protocol configuration and WAN Network Troubleshooting
- Routers and Switching infrastructure management & configuration
- Provides 3rd level technical support on data network related issues.
- Expert in switching technology with LAN and data center networking (Gigabit Ethernet, L2/L3 Switching, VLANs, STP, VTP etc.) are required.
- Network IP address design and optimization. Expert in Configuration and troubleshooting of routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) .
- Excellent knowledge in various routing and switching protocols and network troubleshooting in datacenter network as well as WAL technologies.
- Good knowledge in Wireless technology and experience in operational support for wireless controllers and Aps on escalated calls.
- Applicable network certification for Arista technology, Cisco
- Remote system administration
- Capacity Planning
- Configuration management
- Incident, Change & Problem management
- Expertise in automation and reduction of manual efforts through Scripting/tools
- Supporting escalated tasks/incidents
- Technical Team management of up to 10 resources
- Fair Written & Verbal Communication Skills
Good to have Technical Skills:
- Experience in systems like Arista, Cisco Nexus, Juniper, F5 BigIP, Radware, CSS/CSM, ACE etc
- Configure and Troubleshoot Network optimization solutions like Riverbed, Cisco WAAS etc.
- Experience in Network Security/Proxy Server Operational support
- H/W troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Wireless network design and Implementation.
- Vendor Management
- Experience of handling global customers