sharing the costs of sports activities
Network Operations Specialist
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Łopuszańska 95, Włochy, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
You will join the team holding global End-2-End responsibility for Bosch networks operations (LAN, WAN, WLAN). Working in international setup we are keeping our environment stable and healthy either by performing routine administrative tasks, participating in the projects or restoring the services after a failure.
Solving, escalating and tracking of system incidents according to the defined Service Levels.
Analyzing, assessing and investigating alerts, warnings and errors generated by the corporate network infrastructure and issued by the users.
Performing operational tasks connected with corporate network infrastructure (Remote Infrastructure Management).
Cooperation with other support teams within whole group.
Deep technical knowledge and operational experience in the networking area (LAN / WAN / WLAN).
General knowledge of IT infrastructure.
Team-working, stress-resistance, willingness to learn.
ITSM knowledge and ITIL certification would be an advantage.
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want your ideas to shape the world? Both in the field of technological solutions for home, automotive and industry - with us you will have an impact on improving the quality of life around the world. With innovative ideas, we create the technologies of tomorrow. This is possible thanks to over 410,000 dedicated employees worldwide, pioneers who make technological breakthroughs every day. We strive to ensure that working in our company allows you to achieve a healthy balance between professional and private goals, because we know that it is a source of creativity and professional satisfaction. Life long learning and changing perspectives on a regular basis are firmly entrenched in our culture. We are looking for professionals and students who want to develop in such areas as: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, IT, Logistics, Service, Accounting, Controlling, HR and Administration.