Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Network Security Business Analyst
SII Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
In respect of recommendations concerning coronavirus to limit face-to-face meetings, we are open to conduct recruitment interviews online, using video-conference.
Network Security Business AnalystNumer ref.: 211117-44STN
We are looking for a Network Security Business Analyst who will be involved in the project: Network Segmentation where the main scope of work will concentrate on splitting the network into sub-networks each of those being a network segment.
The project requires Network or/and Network Security experience, being able to work with data (Excel), documenting the outcomes as well as having communication skills.
- Act as the Network Security team’s entry point for the project ”Network Segmentation” and gather the requirements from internal customers (Network Security engineers, architects, application owners, network owners, etc.).
- Document on technical (and if needed on non-technical) level planned changes and hand over them to the appropriate engineering teams.
- Communicate with customers on a non-technical level the required changes.
- Contribute to the roll-out of new Network Security solutions by communicating about required changes with our internal customers and support them by tracking the go-live of such implementations.
- Perform data analytics and proactively correlate and analyze data from various sources.
- Document analytical work and archived results.
- Network or/and Network Security experience
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education or work experience in one of these topics
- Experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar position
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders both verbally and written English
- A highly independent and well-structured work style combined with the ability to quickly understand new topics and adapt to situations
Why is it worth joining us?
- Great Place to Work since 2015
it's thanks to our workers' opinions that we get the title and implement new ideas
- Dozens of fascinating projects
for prestigious brands from all over the world, based on a variety of technologies
- Employment stability
Is your project coming to an end? Do you want to change it? We'll find you a new one! We have an application for this – Job Changer
- Financial stability
Revenue of EUR 200 m, no debts, preferred supplier status for many clients
- Investment in your growth
meetups, webinars, training platform and technology blog – you choose
- 5 000+ experts
to learn from and share your experience with
- PLN 500 000 per year for your ideas
with this amount, we support the passions and voluntary actions of our workers
- Attractive benefits package
private healthcare, MyBenefit platform, car discounts and more
- Comfortable workplace
Class A offices or remote work
- Friendly management
quick decision-making, we're all on a first-name basis
- True values
these are not empty words – we're guided by them every day
- Fantastic atmosphere we're famous for
created by all Sii Power People
Are you interested in this offer?