- Fabryczna 17, 90-346 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining Network Security solutions for our Customers
- Actively mitigating and ultimately resolving all incidents and problems related to the maintained solutions
- Assessing, planning and implementing changes in the Customer environment
- Delivering transition and/or project work of good quality in timely manner
- Proactive solution evaluation and assessment of vulnerabilities
- Proposing service improvements based on best industry practice, your own experience and troubleshooting outcomes
- Automating Team’s operational work, also within Customer environment
- Documenting network security designs
- Preparing and maintaining operational documentation and service reports
- Hands-on experience in configuring, managing and maintaining network security devices (firewalls, proxies, IPS/IDS)
- In-depth knowledge of network layers, protocols, protocols, addressing and subnetting
- Good knowledge of SSL, VPN, IPsec, AAA, Radius
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS
- Keenness to develop own knowledge of IT security principles, techniques and technologies
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good sense of ownership and problem-solving attitude
- Spoken and written English language skills at B2+ level, including technical vocabulary
- Product knowledge of at least one of leading Network Security Vendors: Fortinet, CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field of study
- Security professional certification, issued by security industry leaders
- Network professional certification, issued by security industry leaders
- Experience in one or more scripting languages
- Spoken and written German language skills at B2+ level
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.