Network Security Engineer – RIM Department
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Fujitsu offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw we perform sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists within five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for EMEIA Finance and Supply Chain Services.
We welcome programmers, IT specialists, administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals to join our teams.
We are looking for:
Network Security Engineer – RIM Department
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers.
About the job
Job purpose is to work within a remote infrastructure support team located in Lodz. You will be administrating and maintaining a number of security devices for our Customers with primary focus on firewall management. You will be part of a fast growing RIM facility located in Lodz with focus on establishing global service delivery department. Possibility to work remotely.
Why Fujitsu ?
Opportunities to build a successful career path
Flexibility - we are open to dialogue – many positions allow working part time or home office
A cafeteria plan, examples: sports events tickets, holiday finance, online shopping deals.
Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world
Integration events and Corporate Social Responsibility projects
Unlimited access to training platforms, Internal and external training
Private medical care
Sport cards (OK System, Benefit System) – access to sports facilities throughout the city/Lunch subsidies
Discounts for Fujitsu employees in many places throughout city
I declare that I consent to processing by Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street, my personal data contained in my application in order to carry out the recruitment process, in relation to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.
We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.