- Wielicka 28, 33-100 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you looking for a new challenge within IT?
Do you want to be part of a winning Team providing one of the most successful engineering access control solutions to the market?Maybe this position as
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies.
Global Operation Centre is expanding with 5 (five) more engineers within the area of Network & Security Infrastructure. Are you one of the new engineers whom will be part of a Team working with global services having interaction with Americas, EMEA and APAC? The team-members are open and result oriented and in a positive team spirit we are working to build success
The IT Infrastructure Engineer is a position within Global IT Shared Service Center (GSSC) and reports to Service Manager Network and Security. Global IT Shared Service Centre is managing ASSA ABLOYs shared infrastructure, global application, application management and its security for all globally managed solutions.
You will work as IT Infrastructure Engineer with Network & Security related GSSC Services. In close collaborating with internal technical teams, customers as well as external strategic partners, you are part of a team whom increase the quality and efficiency for the GSSC Network and security infrastructure. Included in the role is to understand and also contribute in suggesting improvements of services within portfolio. You also have to ensure adequate communication with the customer(s) for service-related enquiries and problem handling.
Working operation within some of the following areas:
- Software defined DataCenter, tools and techniques, incident response and handling, network security methodologies.
- Firewalls, Load Balancer, URL filtering, intrusion detection/prevention system
- Mobile Device Management, Disc Encryption
- DC LAN, WAN and IP management
- Remote Access VPN client, Global WIFI and Authentication services
- Vulnerability tooling, as well as tooling's for administration & monitoring
- Contribute in securing Service Catalogue for services are updated within the CMDB
- Contribute and suggest improvements within Network and security infrastructure areas
Experience within some of mentioned infrastructure Security and or Network services:
- Palo Alto, F5 Loadbalancing, Network Virtualization and Security Software - NSX VMware, BigIP, Network security management Panorama, Arista
- Zscaler, intrusion detection/prevention
- Airwatch and or Intune
- Disc encryption such as McAfee Drive Encription
- Pulse Remote Access VPN client, Global Cisco WIFI setup and Cisco ISE Authentication products
- Global WAN providers (covering 70+countires)
- Assist in vulnerability tooling setup, as well as tooling's for administration & monitoring.
- Knowledge of Infoblox IPAM and SolarWinds monitoring system.
- Experience from working within global companies are a big plus.
- Highly organized, Pro-active, Self-motivated, Excellent team player with a positive mindset
- Good communication skills to build relationships with customer, colleagues and vendors
- God comunication skills and the ability both verbally and in writing communicate in English
- Analytical and disciplined, dynamic and flexible to manage multiple operational tasks and work effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience from working in a global organization is preferred
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible ways of working (flexible working hours and home office)
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with PlayStation4 and table football
- Fresh fruits every day
- Lunch Card
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
We kindly ask all candidates interested in the offer to submit your application online. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Your CV should be annexed with a consent clause for the processing of your personal data in connection with the recruitment process.
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data by the company ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Poland S.A. with its registered office in Leszno in the scope mentioned in art. 22 (1) § 1 of the Labor Code in order to implement the recruitment process (legal basis: 22 (1) §1 of the Labor Code in connection with Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on protection natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation")".