sharing the costs of sports activities
New Business Developer
BITBAG sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Managing b2b sales
Qualifying inbound leads
Determining customer needs
Negotiating terms and conditions of contracts
Adapting sales processes to the company’s strategy
Supporting marketing department / team
Experience in working with international clients
Written and spoken english at least C1
Experience in working at Software house at least 6 months
High communication & interpersonal skills
Knowledge of B2B sales processes
At least a little technical background
What we offer
100% remote work with the possibility of coworking in Wrocław
Stable, long-term employment
Most of our people work from Poland
No overtime working, timely salary, startup atmosphere
A well-coordinated and full of an enthusiasts team
We believe in high culture, respect, understanding, openness, and cooperation by undertaking the project. We require those values both from ourselves and the Employees
It is much more valuable for us, what kind of person you are (responsible, communicative, conscientious, honest, eager to develop, curious about everything) than how much you know the LinkedIn automation tools by heart
26 paid days off per year
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
BITBAG sp. z o.o.
Our goal is to work with people who consciously intend to develop their talents and are guided by real commitment in life. By joining us, you will gain an environment that will provide you with development on many levels.
At BitBag, we work with worldwide customers in the eCommerce segment with medium and big customers. We hire best talents, who are able to provide our services on the highest level possible and help us building a great work environment.
Our recruitment process
1. We are waiting for your application; we will be glad if you also include your CV.
2. If we decide that you would fit in our team, we reply to your CV within 5 working days and arrange an online interview.
3. The interview should not take longer than 1 hour.
4. We decide to cooperate within a maximum of a week.
5. If the decision is favorable also on your part – it’s time to sign the contract!