- plac Trzech Krzyży 10/14Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
SmartTel Plus is an Estonian company with its headquarters in Tallin and offices in Poland, Italy, Latvia and Russia. We offer intelligent cloud solutions and develop software solutions for communication services for business in Europe.
We are looking for a charismatic, highly-motivated and high-potential candidate to bring our business to the next level. You will be responsible for managing and growing our customer base in Polish and International market. Your primary goal in this role is to secure long-term, profitable relationships and accelerate company revenue growth. You will work within a fast paced, exciting, and dynamic environment and make sure the marketing and sales plans get executed within time and budget to achieve the goals of brand development and awareness, lead generation and customer success. If you like thinking big and having an impact, you'll enjoy working with us!
- Working with incoming leads received from different channels: web site, incoming calls and e-mails. Driving customer from the moment he left the request to the first payment from him;
- Remaining in frequent contact with your clients in order to understand and document their ongoing needs, and identify new revenue and partnership opportunities;
- Actively looking for new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media;
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products/ services;
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data;
- Ensuring the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations;
- Negotiating/closing deals and handling complaints or objections;
- Presentig new products and solutions to current and prospective clients.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in sales of services to B2B customers;
- Ability to learn quickly and handle complexity;
- Proven communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of employees;
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques;
- Knowledge of MS Office, working in CRM experience, LinkedIn etc;
- Perfect written and spoken Polish language (native speaker level);
- Fluent written and spoken English language;
- Experience in e-commerce will be a plus;
- You should be ready to relocate to Warsaw.
- Professional and career growth;
- A comfortable working environment (professional and productive team);
- Cozy and modern office in the center of Warsaw;
- Personal development and career growth in the international company;
- Competitive salary and good bonuses;
- Corporate / team / special events;
- Health insurance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.