sharing the costs of sports activities
New Business Manager
STX Next sp. z o.o.
- Mostowa 38, Stare Miasto, PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 20 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
One to three months
• Learn how to present STX Next services and unique value proposition.
• Complete a comprehensive onboarding, consisting of trainings, online courses, and prescribed readings.
• Adopt the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, business analytics, collaboration, and project management, etc.
• Build relationships throughout the organization, including Management, Marketing/Growth, and Pre-Sales teams.
• Capitalize on any opportunity to learn the industry and the business.
Three to eighteen months
• Guide prospective clients through the full sales cycle, paying careful attention to the prospective clients’ needs.
• Qualify leads through an extensive discovery process.
• Negotiate and close agreements with large and mid-sized clients.
• Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
• Overall management of the post-sales relationship with clients, which includes owning the onboarding process, increasing retention and identifying opportunities to upsell services.
• Plan and drive the ongoing account strategy working with the New Business Managers (NBMs), Service Delivery Managers (SDMs), and clients to establish critical goals or other KPIs, Above all else, you will help the client achieve their goals.
• Work with the Pre-Sales team to facilitate workshops with key clients, both onsite and online.
• Team with the NBMs to increase Client Lifetime Value.
• Keep up to date on new technology trends and make recommendations to STX Next on potential new service offerings.
How we'll measure your success:
• Your success will be measured by consistently meeting or exceeding both individual and team goals, both for new sales and client success.
2+ years of data-driven sales results.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English (CEFR C1+).
A goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy, professional approach.
Prospecting and networking skills.
Great attitude and willingness to learn.
A strong network that can be leveraged globally.
What we offer
The most modern tools including Hubspot CRM, Linkedin Premium, Slack, Microsoft PowerBI, and ClickUp.
Team trainings and a customized online curriculum catered to the individual. Prescribed readings.
Attractive bonus structure - Individual and Team-based.
Working in a diverse, international team in which English and Spanish are in constant use. Some of us would very much like to practice our Polish as well.
Contribution to costs of private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport).
Team Retreats - semi-annual, overnight trips with the team doing various types of team-building activities.
Monthly integrations - laser tag, go-karting, bowling, or a nice dinner with colleagues.
MacBook, iPhone, and additional equipment.
Flexible working hours.
A defined career roadmap.
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
Let's get to know each other
Show us what you can do
Time for a decision
We’re looking for a New Business Manager who can help execute STX Next’s sales strategy. Working directly with the Director of Sales, Director of Growth, New Business Managers (NBMs), Service Delivery Managers (SDMs), and Pre-Sales, you will help to achieve revenue targets, increase retention, and identify opportunities to upsell services.
Through ‘get-to-know-you’ calls and ongoing email correspondence, you’ll help build strong relationships that last throughout the client lifecycle. However, we’re not only all about the numbers – it’s equally important to gather feedback from our clients (measured through third-party interviews, case studies, and referrals).
STX Next is a Private, Equity-backed “Software Development as a Service” (SDaaS) company. The company’s founder managed to hit on a programming language—Python—well ahead of its time and today the company is capitalizing on this decision. Five years ago, we had 15 clients from Western Europe and the United States. Today, we have more than 60 active clients from across the globe.
Our multinational, multilingual sales and marketing teams continuously outperform their targets. We have helped STX Next score high on prestigious rankings such as the Financial Times 1,000 and the Deloitte Fast 50 Central Europe and we’re eager to achieve even more recognition with your help.
STX Next sp. z o.o.
We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 17 years of experience, 8 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 500+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products.
Are you the NEXT one?