- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Valid for 5 daysuntil: 14 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Quality Engineering individual contributor to join our team. This individual will help develop and implement robust preventive quality plans to build quality into product design and processes. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and effective communication are key attributes to succeed in this dynamic and matrixed environment. This position also has interactions with internal and external customers.
In this role you will:
• Reads and interprets technical product documentation with an understanding of product usage within customer application and environment;
• Provides design input, proposes risk mitigation actions, and fit for use to product development teams;
• Helps develop and implements New Product Introduction (NPI) quality planning to build quality into the design and process;
• Applies quality design methodologies, tools and techniques (e.g. Design for Six Sigma, Design for Reliability, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, etc.) incrementally and throughout product development;
• Helps perform risk assessments and implements early preventive mitigation plans;
• Supports Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and ensures corrective and preventive action planning, addresses true and systemic root cause, and eliminates repeats;
• Uses dashboards and metrics to drive on-going continuous improvement;
• Participates and supports key employee initiatives including the employee engagement survey, culture of inclusion initiatives and ethics.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
• Minimum of 3 years in quality, manufacturing or field service engineering;
• Minimum of 1 years in New Product Introduction (NPI);
• Proven effective collaboration and communication with peers, Key Stakeholders and team;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to drive performance results in a cross-functional team within a matrixed organization;
• Strong experience in QA tools and methodologies.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Primarily Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI);
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP.;
• Certification in LEAN, Six SIGMA tools and methodologies (Green Belt), CQE, AQE;
• Provide key inputs into HW, SW/FW, and product requirements with basic understanding of product, application and system level;
• Basic understanding of the environment inclusive of products and infrastructure that must work together to achieve the desired customer outcome;
• Advanced degree is a plus.
• Up to 15% and may include global travel.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
This is how we work
This is how we work
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.