Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and ambitious New Vendor Manager Polish (m/f) based in Munich to facilitate new partnerships with vendors in Poland aiming at integrating their product portfolio into Amazon European websites. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment you will need to engage in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of Amazon Retail in EU. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
New Vendor Manager Polish (m/f)
Miejsce pracy: Munich
What is the role?
Your objectives will be to help building the best possible selection for our customers with the development of partnerships with new vendors in Poland. Your job will consist of prospecting, assessing, reaching out to and integrating both potential local and international vendors for Amazon. In your day-to-day job, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
- Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon
- Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon platform, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools
- Be the point of contact of vendors: you will help the entire recruitment cycle of new vendors from your pipeline, able to work autonomously
- Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of new vendors
- Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Polish
- Bachelor’s or Master’s studies within Commerce, Business administration or similar field is preferred
- Sales skills
- Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good German language is a plus (verbal and written)