Webinterpret is a leading e-commerce SaaS solution that helps facilitate cross-border trade. It has development centers in Warsaw and Barcelona, and headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France. Over the last year, Webinterpret has grown by more than 300% and it shows no signs of slowdown.
To support this growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and experienced developer to join the team that builds highly scalable and customizable machine translation solutions to localize millions of ecommerce products, with high quality & low cost. This position is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, creative, collaborative and highly motivated top player to develop machine translation tools and processes to power cross-border e-commerce for thousands of WebInterpret customers.
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Train, evaluate and maintain Webinterpret in-house localisation solutions for e-commerce.
- Experiment on new methods to improve the quality of localisation solutions for e-commerce.
- Architect and build new features in their entirety.
- Stay up-to-date on state-of-the-art machine translation techniques.
- M.S. or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in machine translation technologies.
- Both statistical & neural systems, e.g. Thot, KenLM, OpenNMT, Transformer, etc.
- Contributions to NLP projects will be considered a plus.
- Experience in other NLP-related tasks will be considered a plus.
- Solid programming skills in C++, or scripting languages like Python.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with agile development practices, methodologies, and tools.
- Fluent English.
- At least 4 years of experience
- Working with big partners (eBay, Amazon, Google, PayPal, and others)
- Dynamic international team
- Free English, French, German and Polish lessons
- Best friends of IT staff (free espresso and fruits)
- Access to chill out rooms
- Work in modern and well-arranged office in the city center
- Attractive remuneration
- Training plan and regular employee evaluation
- Help with relocation to qualified candidates