- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world. Do you know: Assassin’s Creed, FIFA, League of Legends, Mafia III, Mass Effect, Mobile Strike, Overwatch, War Dragons, Watch Dogs or Vainglory?
On top of Player Support, Keywords offers 6 other service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization and Localization QA.
The NOC is responsible for identifying and coordinating system malfunctions. Primary NOC tasks are proactive monitoring and reporting to prevent disruptions. The team acts as a first response when system malfunctions occur. Coordination with colleagues and other teams is a key responsibility in order to address and/or escalate issues to minimize impact and provide quick resolution. This position requires on-site attendance, and is in Krakow, Poland. You must already be in Poland and have proper residency requirements. The NOC technician works in 12-hour shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays following set monthly schedule.
- Identify and coordinate system malfunctions
- Proactively monitor the health and status of the IT infrastructure
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Triage problems quickly and provide on-call personnel with critical information in a quick, clear, and concise manner
- Perform defined routines and tasks with infrequent supervision
- Perform undefined routines and tasks with frequent supervision
- Has access to systems, passwords, and sensitive information
- Technical support skills.
- Knowledge in MS Windows and GNU/Linux operating system and network technologies
- Ability to perform tasks by established processes
- Availability to work in shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains strict punctuality
- Familiar with common IT infrastructure, practices, procedures, and personal computers
Nice to have:
- NOC experience
- Technical support experience in an online service industry
- Experience working in online games industry
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
- Private healthcare insurance package
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown Krakow; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational, and safety needs, four paid personal days per year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!