Nordic Junior FP&A Analyst (m/f) full time
Opportunities we offer
Do you want to work for a European market leader within the transport industry, where diverse and challenging international opportunities are in abundance, and where strategic growth is core? Then we have many roles available throughout Europe.
Our talented employees come from a diversity of backgrounds and receive competitive benefits packages. Many have reporting lines to our HQ in Amsterdam as well as in the Regions across Europe, a multi-cultural hub where international team spirit is fostered.
We are not just offering a day-to-day job but a long-term professional life.
Successful candidate will:
- Be key member of the Nordic Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, responsible for business planning, management reporting processes and ad-hoc analytics.
- Report to the Senior FP&A Analyst
- Support the Nordic region in business planning, management reporting and ad-hoc analytics
- Support development and delivery of monthly performance reports, P&L, Cash flow, Balance Sheets with related commentary to senior leadership.
- Support month end close activities, like rent & rates prepaid expenses & accruals, workshop reclasses, monthly payroll accrual, branch allocation
- Full ownership of Nordic PP&E (Property, plant & equipment) process.
- Support development and delivery of reports on customer and product profitability.
- Support short term forecasting, partnering with regional commercial and finance teams
- Full ownership for Nordic standalone bank accounts reconciliation
- Assist in the planning cycles & develop modelling
- Lead and support data gathering and analysis for Fleet depreciations, Sales related cost capitalizations, and write offs.
- Lead and support rebill analysis including follow up with regional stakeholders.
- Full ownership of regional vendor approval process (new vendors & maintenance of existing vendor database).
- Support standardisation and development of new monthly reporting processes.
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing processes & eliminate inefficiencies.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments/projects as requested. Support FP&A and Controllership projects
- Periodically travel to regional headquarters in Copenhagen.
- University or bachelor degree.
- 1-3 years finance/analytical experience.
- English essential, any Nordic language would be a plus but no requirement.
- Strong reconciliation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: Infor, Smart Stream, Business Objects, etc.), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup), financial modelling skills a plus.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to effectively interact across business functions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptable/flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances.
- Self-starter, quick learner, strong process orientation. Experience working in global business environment.
- Pan- European experience, lease industry experience
- Working in offshore industry or multinational environment
TIP Trailer Services
TIP Trailer Services is a market leader in providing transportation and logistics customers with leasing, rental and value-added equipment services, keeping customer freight on the move all over Europe. These value-added services range from maintenance, breakdown assistance and damage protection to sophisticated asset tracking solutions. TIP was established in 1968 and since, has progressively increased its size, market share, customer base and services offerings. With more than 45 years of experience, TIP is one of the most trusted and respected names in the industry. Visit TIP’s website: www.tipeurope.com to learn more.