Goldman Recruitment is a leading Polish consulting company specializing
in recruitment using Search & Selection and Executive Search methods.
Our ambition is to provide the highest level of service, ahead of the market
and creating a new standard in the personal consulting industry. www.goldmanrecruitment.pl
For our Client, global, prestigious organization located in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures for a position of:
Nordic Tax Specialist
- managing and review the VAT Return spreadsheet, along with the analysis of VAT Data Reports for Nordic entities,
- managing the Intrastat and ESL reporting,
- working closely with external service provider in reviewing A-Melding report of social security on pension,
- proactive VAT advice on customers,
- regular VAT advice on the VAT treatment and the corresponding tax code postings in SAP system for various different types of specialized invoices (e.g. leasing invoices, ICO invoices),
- advice on invoice legal requirements for all of the Nordic entities individually, preparation and consolidation of Financial Statements (i.e. Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position and Non-Current Asset Schedule) in accordance with the IFRS Standards,
- proposing and reviewing the tax payments journal postings for all of the Nordic entities.
- at least 2 -3 years of experience in VAT department,
- knowledge of Scandinavian VAT system and regulations,
- fluency in English and one of the Scandinavian languages: Danish/Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian,
- very good knowledge of SAP and Excel,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- ability to work with various departments/functions and people from different cultural backgrounds,
- good team spirit and able to work in cooperation with others team members,
- self-starter, motivated and result oriented with analytical mind and critical thinking,
- experience in transition will be strong asset.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions.