The independent Valeo group is fully focused on the design, production and sales of components, integrated systems and modules in the automotive industry, is one of the world's leading suppliers for the automotive industry. Throughout the world, in 33 countries, it employs over 111,000 employees, who contribute to the continuous development of Valeo every day thanks to their energy and commitment. In total, Valeo has nearly 190 production sites and 55 Research and Development centers, which contributes to one of the main missions - creating new, better automotive solutions.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems - Zakład Produkcji i Regeneracji Systemów Napędowych
The site manufactures starters, turbochargers, air dampers and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valves as well as innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles as well as component regeneration. Our site currently employs over 1,800 people.
NVH Test Engineer
Localization: Czechowice- Dziedzice k. Bielska Białej
Nr. ref.: PTS/NVH
- Supervision over the testing process of electrical machines (Alternators, starters, electric generators) or environmental tests;
- Development and creation of viability tests and measurement methods for electrical machines;
- Creating reports on tests and analysis of results;
- Creating and modifying technical and test specifications;
- Developing new and improving existing test methods;
- Planning, preparation, conducting measurements and tests;
- Creating and modification of research stands;
- Participation in international research projects;
- Cooperation with the design department.
- Higher education (mechanics, mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics, etc.);
- Communicative knowledge of English;
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of metrology of electrical characteristics;
- Knowledge of issues and problems related to electrical tests;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (C, VB, LabView, Pascal);
- Good work organization, precision, problem solving skills & analytical thinking ability.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational high-tech automotive supplier;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits.