- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
To support O2C service area in the Shared Service Center in Lodz, Poland, we are looking for a highly motivated professional as O2C Accountant.
- Process bank statements postings and ensure high level of right first time allocations.
- Reconcile bank accounts to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Perform accounting activities related to trade rebates and commission (creation, settlement, adjustments and reconciliation of provision).
- Respond to queries from other BC entities or SSC departments regarding O2C finance accounting matters.
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement and innovative process solutions.
- Review and develop O2C procedures, update of process instructions.
- Master degree (Finance, Accountancy).
- 2+ years of relevant experience (SSC/BPO environment preferred).
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, SAP.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving approach.
- High interpersonal and communication skills.
- Openness for change and improvements.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
About the role:
We are starting a journey of digital transformation in HR and data is an integral part. In this role, you will be in charge of implementing an HR Data strategy and model in the context of 100% Digital, our global HR digitalization journey.