O2C Analyst Export Customer Service with Hungarian
Elanco Solution Center
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2B, Wola, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- More than one vacancy
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
• Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Export Supply Chain queries, including understanding and applying the basics of export business (tenders, ICC, Incoterms, bid and performance bonds, Letters of Credit, etc)
• Effectively manage the day-to-day Export operational environment from timely and accurate order placement, fulfillment, collections, payment applications, returns, disputes, adjustments, etc.
• Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
• Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant export business operations
• Support the overall O2C Supply Chain Management Export team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
Skills & Capabilities:
• Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
• Ability to proactively & effectively analyze & resolve problems
• Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
• Focus on measuring & improving our customer’s experience
• Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
• Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our internal customers & business partners
• Actively work and communicate effectively with both internal and external business partners of all levels & disciplines: with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, and external LSP/CMO team members to build effective working relationships
• Ability to work in high volume/fast paced environment
• Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
• Familiarize with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
• Operational awareness of all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
• Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Elanco product lines within the market
• Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
• Actively work with the core team members & Global O2C team to drive improvements for processes
• University degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Experience in O2C function with knowledge of supply chain management export business and experience in identifying and delivering process change would be an asset
• Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
• Experience with SAP O2C Module would be an asset
• Interaction Client Phone system
• Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What we offer
Career at one of the leading global animal healthcare companies.
Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands .
Friendly environment supporting life-work balance.
Flexible working hours.
Extra days off.
Sports card (Multisport), private medical care (Luxmed), life insurance, Employee Referral Program.
The incumbent in this position will be responsible to support the management and control of the end-to-end Export business to ensure supply to distributers and our customers is maintained at the highest level.