Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate who can take over the role of Team Leader.
The scope of activities is complex and includes random end to end tasks.
O2C Team Leader
- Leading Customer Account Management Team working for France and Benelux countries
- Leading, managing and developing the team to provide high quality, professional and proactive day to day service for the Client up to agreed SLA’s
- Working closely with the Client on a daily basis and maintaining good working relationship
- Providing process quality assurance, reviewing DTPs
- Driving and proposing process improvements within assigned scope to assure productivity gains increase is in line with contract requirement and Client satisfaction
- Encourage cooperation, teamwork and knowledge sharing. Provide team members with coaching and assure process team training requirements are satisfied
- Experience in managing the team
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team work in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client’s
- Reporting requirements, ad hoc priority tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach and improvement approach
- Experience in Order To Cash
- Experience in cooperation with different cultures and in international environment would be an asset
- English C1
- French C1 would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- You will have the opportunity to work from home few days during the week if you are willing to
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.