For our client – Diebold Nixdorf Sp. z o.o. – a world leader, providing "connected commerce" solutions, we are looking for a person for the position:
Offer Manager - Sales Manager
As an Offer Manager, you will be responsible for handling customer requests, analysing in terms of company standard service portfolio and influencing on current business, setup proposal of different type of services delivered by Global Delivery Centres, advice and negotiate with customers on the possible solutions for delivery of services, as well as the development of service portfolio.
- Preparation and presentation of customer-specific solution concepts and offer documents as well as the support of workshops for clients.
- Preparation of business cases, calculations, feasibility studies and actual/target comparisons to generate decision documents.
- Consulting with our Areas and Legal Entities in relation to solution-orientated Services in the division Customer Care Center.
- Identification of new business opportunities and development of our Services in reference to our business strategy.
- Provision of standardized services and solutions concerning requirements of customers and technical implementation and establishment.
- Negotiation and completion of scope descriptions and change requests within the frame of customization in agreement with the client.
- You have a technical and/or economic university degree or alternatively enhance our team with a matching apprenticeship or relevant professional practice.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the similar area.
- You already proved yourself successful in the international service field and ideally in distribution of technical services. Additionally you are quite good at project management.
- You are able to communicate business fluent in English and preferably German.
- At best you are adept at using the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Version 3 and officially certified.
- As a person with strong communication- and leadership skills you know how to bring negotiations to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to manage work load independently, with ability to prioritize.
- Process analysis skills, Reporting skills, Documentation skills, Basic Finance and pricing skills.
- Ability to international travelling.
- Stable job based on the contract of employment.
- Challenge in dynamically changing environment.
- Trainings from the first day of work.
- Private medical care, Multisport card and other benefits.
- International environment and practical use of foreign languages.
- Self-development and growth within the organization through internal recruitment process.