At Hays, we are the world’s leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled people. Our deep expertise across a wide spectrum of specialized industries and professions makes us unparalleled recruiters in the world of work. The Group employs 9,214 staff working worldwide out of 252 offices in 33 countries, across 20 specialisms.
In Poland companies have been selecting Hays as their RPO & MSP partner since 2009. We also operate Hays Talent Solutions Centre of Excellence in Krakow which provides services to our clients across EMEA. We pride ourselves on creating talent solutions that transform and delight our clients.
RECEPTIONIST/ OFFICE ASSISTANT
NR REF.: HTS-IR00326
Your role will be:
- Welcoming guests, identifying the aim of their visit, redirecting them to relevant parties and managing meetings.
- Managing company email and reception telephone.
- Managing documents, including post.
- Managing building and office access (passes, keys, ID badges, authorization list)
- Verifying invoices against orders, preparing listings of invoices regularly and within deadlines.
- Describing and entering purchase invoices into the register in a timely manner and forwarding properly described invoices for further processing immediately.
- Administering purchase agreements, managing agreements register, entering and updating data on One Touch data base according to HAYS standards.
- Distributing taxi vouchers and managing the voucher register.
- Organising staff meetings and Friday Drinks in the Krakow office.
- Co-organising events.
- Tending to the office interior.
- Flagging malfunctions to the property administrator or external service providers regarding necessary repairs.
- Managing company cars – short-term rental.
- Creating mail for the management staff.
- Providing information to the employees.
- Monitoring the ticketing system and solving tickets ad-hoc.
- Ordering supplies including printer toner, eco-boxes, office supplies, groceries as well as contacting coffee and fruit/vegetable suppliers.
- Contacting external archiving provider.
- Resupplying med-kits.
- Organising parking space for employees.
- Assisting the management board, organising business trips.
We are looking for a dynamic professional with strong abilities of multitasking and good organization skills. Previous experience in office assistant/receptionist role is a must. Ideal candidate demonstrates behaviors supportive of the spirit of equality, diversity and inclusion; has good interpersonal and influencing skills; is able to work under pressure and use initiative; is able to meet deadlines; Proactive and takes a flexible approach to work ; demonstrates a high level of professionalism; Customer focused and team orientated. You need to be fluent in Polish & English.
We offer excellent work environment and clear career development path. You will work in international environment, meet our Clients from all over the world. This is a great opportunity to build and develop on your HR experience as well.