Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for.
Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- order and receive office supplies (equipment, stationery, groceries, etc.);
- handling all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.);
- manage business travel arrangements and settlements;
- arrange and coordinate meetings and events;
- handle day to day office operations;
- day to day assistance to the Warsaw office team;
- cooperation with employees at all levels;
- handle inventory;
- interact with external clients.
- at least 1 years of experience as an Office Assistant or similar administrative role;
- good English;
- ability to work independently;
- very good manners, able to communicate with employees at all levels;
- efficient, well organized and keen on maintaining the best possible time management;
- can do attitude, open-minded, friendly;
- excellent MS Office knowledge;
- discretion and confidentiality.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- you are interested in the gaming industry
- category B driver's license.
- Private Health Care
To keep Team Huuuge happy & healthy, all our employees get fully free Medicover private healthcare. We do this for you and your close family members too.
- Fitness & Sports
Stay fit – make use of the Multisport card which opens doors to many fitness facilities and swimming pools.
We provide life insurance policies that help you to protect the people you care most.
- Books & Skill development
Always keep learning — we at Huuuge encourage people to expand their knowledge. We order books from Amazon – Kindle ebook readers are ready to use at every office.
- Happy Friday Lunch
Every last Friday of the month, we order a dinner for everyone at the office. From Pizza to Sushi - your choice.
- Free Drinks
Our kitchens are equipped with variety of teas and fresh coffee beans - our espresso machine is always in use. Huuuge fridge is always full of cold soft drinks and juices.
- Fresh Fruits
Every day we have a supply of fresh fruits from local delivery company.
- No overtime
No longer overtime work. We know how the work life balance is important.
- Gaming industry
Work with us in gaming industry, be a part of the leading global social casino company and develop next generation free-to-play games.