- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Who we're looking for
The candidate for this role must be a self-starter with a positive, “can do” attitude, who enjoys supporting senior leaders. Superior attention to detail, excellence communication skills, and ability to work independently and complete tasks with little instruction is essential. This candidate must be a forward thinker, have a passion for excellence in whatever task they are administering and be flexible to work in a fast-paced environment. This role also requires ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism in dealing with senior executives and business partners.
- Speak and write Polish and English fluently;
- 2 years of work experience in the secretarial field in demanding and multitasking international environment;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Extremely well organized, dynamic with positive attitude, sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Cope well with working under pressure and able to meet tight deadliness.
Your future role
- Complex calendar management for internal & external meetings ( projects);
- Taking care of project documentation and correspondence workflow;
- Processing expense claims, invoices, financial settlements connected with projects;
- Providing administrative support for the team;
- Assistance with other ad hoc projects.
- Office space management
- Cooperation with suppliers
What we offer
- Friendly work atmosphere;
- Competitive salary and social package;
- Continuous professional grow;
- Work in a young, dynamic team.