- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. At Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
Whether you work from home, a city high-rise office, a converted garage or a hot desk, our workspaces will help you make a difference every day.
All around Europe we have passionate and professional specialists. They are working full time and part-time in various departments, such as IT and eCommerce, to make this all happen.
We care about our employees and candidates and make sure that all stay safe in the current state of the world. Employees can choose to work from home and all interviews take place on-line as we work remote.
Office Coordinator will report directly to Site Director and will have a meaningful role in supporting the growth of the site and building its culture.
- Preparing documents, reports, including financial ones.
- Keeping track of all facilities expenditures and work with finance to manage the department's expenses.
- Liaising with external partners, suppliers of goods and services (building administration; telecommunications, post office, public offices, suppliers). Negotiating contracts, ordering supplies on a daily basis, gathering, describing and forwarding the invoices.
- Managing office setting plan.
- Supporting organization of business trips.
- Planning and organization of visits on-site.
- Placing orders for supplies from the internal warehouse.
- Organization of internal events and supporting other departments.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Support managers in arranging the workplace for their new associates, working closely with IT.
- Providing general administrative support for the whole office on a daily basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Fluent English.
- Proven work experience in a similar position (preferably in a multinational company).
- Proven knowledge of MS Office.
- A proactive, hands-on approach to work accompanied by a sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and readiness to cooperate within a team.