- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
- Supporting the SSC teams and acting as a first point of contact for them and for the guests;
- Handle purchases, procurement and stock levels for the office, ensuring the smooth running of the office environment;
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office, in accordance with HR;
- Coordination with IT department on all office equipment;
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments;
- Participate actively in the definition and execution of company initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role;
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities;
- Fluent English.
- Exciting career in a renowned, international organisation with opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Private Medical Care, Life Insurance, Benefits Package in a cafeteria system
- Language classes
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Professional training programme with knowledge sharing sessions and mentoring
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community