Brainhub Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Górnych Wałów 26Gliwice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Our clients say they love working with Brainhub. They say we are smart and creative. They appreciate we’re down to earth, not afraid to speak our minds and that we get things done. They say we give technology a human face.
That’s nice, we’ll take it. But we know they don’t mean Brainhub, the company, but Brainhub, the people.
It’s our business analysts, product owners, designers, and developers who work hand in hand with them, solve their problems, and make amazing things that move their businesses forward.
Today we’re looking for a new teammate. Someone to join us, and keep up with the high standards the rest of the team have set.
Are you the one?
- Providing administrative support to the team;
- Assisting in ongoing EB projects/events;
- Helping in arranging and maintaining common office areas;
- Office & equipment maintenance (cleaning, repairs, and improvements upkeep);
- Team integration events planning;
- Business trips organization (flights, hotels);
- English lessons organization;
- Cooperation with external companies;
- Ordering supplies (office equipment, electronics, furniture, food, etc.);
- Taking care of dispatch and delivery of packages;
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- 1-2 years of relevant administrative experience, preferably in the IT sector;
- Positive and can-do attitude;
- Excellent command of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset,
- Driving license (category: B) - nice to have.
- An employment contract for replacement;
- A real impact on business;
- Multiple growth opportunities (training, workshops);
- Private healthcare;
- English lessons with Native Speaker (100% funding);
- Flexible working time, including remote work;
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top developers in the world;
- Work at the headquarter of the company in Gliwice;
- Salary: 3000 - 4000 PLN gross (employment contract).