sharing the costs of sports activities
Lufthansa Technik AG
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
In this role, the induvial will be responsible for scheduling meetings, serving as first point of contact for visitors and managing communication with international stakeholders, business partners and providing general administrative support to our employees.
This position would also cover focus on:
• Being involved in various projects with different level of responsibilities
• Handling administrative requests and queries from employees and clients
• Creating documents, reports, and correspondence
• Maintaining office services by organizing office operations
• Preparing reports and presentations
• Monitoring and maintain the office supplies and equipment
• Managing and control costs within the agreed budget
• Organizing staff’s business trips
• Supporting the HR Team by performing administrative duties
• Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
Minimum 1 year of professional experience, preferably as an Office Manager, Administrative Assistant or similar
Very good command of English, both written and spoken, German will be an asset
Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently on given tasks
Self-confidence and excellent organizational skills
Must possess a legal work permit in Poland
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
The Office Manager will provide support to our managers and employees. This would include support and managing queries, assisting in daily office needs, coordinating department’s general administrative activities and performing variety of clerical tasks.
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to your application!
Lufthansa Technik AG
What makes us so successful? We do. The people at Lufthansa Technik.
Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first year apprentice or highly specialized professional, we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those, who think aviation forward.