- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Participation in the test phase, technical conceptual consulting on feasibility and implementation in Datacenter & Cloud Services environment
- Cooperation with extended team and with third parties in complex Microsoft technology projects
- Responsibility for the creation and implementation of IT concepts/ designs with the main focus on Office 365, Azure and/or Unified Communications
- Advising our national and international customers in the design & test phase for managed services regarding FUJITSU Delivery Model
- Close collaboration with portfolio management and service delivery units within FUJITSU
- Process oriented tasks such as delivery to the service delivery units, as well as the improvement & redesign of the Process Environment (IT Delivery Projects)
- Knowledge of Sharepoint On-Prem is a must
- Good knowledge of Office 365 products (Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Exchange)
- Good knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience with script automation (PowerShell)
- Proven knowledge and experience in IT services and IT outsourcing
- Proven experience in IT transition & transformation projects
- Solution-oriented and agile thinking & acting
- Good communication skills, customer orientation and a structured and analytical approach
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Cloud certification will be an asset
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.