If you apply please be informed that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-255) at 36 Krakowiaków Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- Ważna jeszcze 22 dnido: 20 gru 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Role Purpose The planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets. The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Participation in the test phase, technical conceptual consulting on feasibility and implementation in Datacenter & Cloud Services environment
- Cooperation with extended team and with third parties in complex Microsoft technology projects
- Responsibility for the creation and implementation of IT concepts/ designs with the main focus on Office 365, Azure and/or Unified Communications
- Advising our national and international customers in the design & test phase for managed services regarding FUJITSU Delivery Model
- Close collaboration with portfolio management and service delivery units within FUJITSU
- Process oriented tasks such as delivery to the service delivery units, as well as the improvement & redesign of the Process Environment (IT Delivery Projects)
- Knowledge of Sharepoint On-Prem is a must
- Good knowledge of Office 365 products (Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Exchange)
- Good knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience with script automation (PowerShell)
- Proven knowledge and experience in IT services and IT outsourcing
- Proven experience in IT transition & transformation projects
- Solution-oriented and agile thinking & acting
- Good communication skills, customer orientation and a structured and analytical approach
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Cloud certification will be an asset
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.